Looking for great outback rides followed by refreshing swims in stunning places? This 3 Day Darwin to Litchfield Ride Adventure is a great mix of off road, road and mountain bike trail rides followed by refreshing swims. There is no better way to experience Australia’s last frontier the Top End’s outback.
Overview: Our premium outback 3 Day cycling tour is the perfect mixture of riding and swimming in Darwin and the stunning Litchfield National Park. Ride Darwin’s top 3 MTB trails and in Litchfield ride our secret ‘off the beaten track’ trail that will have you pedalling through a myriad of natural habitats including rocky ridges, monsoon forests, tropical savannas and the biggest city of magnetic termite mounds you have ever seen. Just as rewarding and unbelievably refreshing, recharge the batteries swimming under the spectacular waterfalls and swimming holes at Florence Falls and Wangi Falls within the park.
3 – Intermediate
4 – Active
$2,565 to $2,977
- Great weather
- 4 Star Accommodation
- All meals from dinner day 1 to lunch day 3
- Fully guided
- Darwin’s best MTB trails – Casuarina Beach, Charles Darwin Nature Park & Pine Forrest Flow trails (70km)
- Litchfield National Park secret trail ride (26km)
- Litchfield National Park waterfall to waterfall road ride (33km)
- Swimming at Berry Springs Nature Reserve, Litchfield’s Wangi Falls, Buley Rock Hole and Florence Falls
- Free bike rental is included in the price of this tour
- Snacks, fruit and water supplied for rides