Looking for an outback riding adventure? Do you love unique mountain bike off road trails? there is non better than experiencing the Australian outback.
Overview – Our deluxe outback cycling adventure is for the biking enthusiast who likes to explore nature while on two wheels. This unique behind the scenes outback riding adventure will have you riding the best mountain bike trails in the Top End as well as where no one else can go including our secret trails in Litchfield National Park and Nitmiluk National Park.
This tour is the perfect blend of riding between 30 to 60kms per day. This 6 Day Top of Australia outback riding adventure will have you cycling in truly stunning locations that are then rewarded with the most refreshing swims under waterfalls at Wangi Falls and Florence Falls within Litchfield National Park or the breath taking gorge boat cruise in Nitmiluk National Park.
Email email@example.com and lets find dates that suit you. Or if you are interested in having a riding adventure with a cultural experience check out our 7 Day Ride the Great Outdoors & Cultural Experience
3 – Intermediate
4 – Active
$4,099 to $4,638
- Great weather
- 4 Star Accommodation
- All meals from dinner day 1 to lunch day 6
- Fully guided
- Darwin’s best MTB trails – Casuarina Beach, Charles Darwin Nature Park & Pine Forrest Flow trails (70km)
- Litchfield National Park secret trail ride (26km)
- Litchfield National Park waterfall to waterfall road ride (33km)
- Newest and best trails in the Top End – Nitmiluk National Park MTB trails (22km)
- Katherine Sunset explore the city ride (10km)
- Katherine Gorge trail ride (13km)
- Edith Falls road ride (20km)
- Adelaide River to Batchelor historic road ride (30km)
- Swimming at Berry Springs Nature Reserve, Litchfield’s Wangi Falls, Buley Rock Hole, Florence Falls and Katherine’s Thermal Hot Springs
- Nitmiluk National Park gorge boat cruise or canoe adventure tour
- Free bike rental is included in the price of this tour
- Snacks, fruit and water supplied for rides